El Paso Center for Children
The El Paso Center for Children serves as the grantee and Lead Agency for the El Paso HOPES partnership.
Roles within the El Paso HOPES include:
- Coordinating the project’s overall implementation, including developing the program policies and procedures in consultation with the project partners and other community collaborators;
- Overseeing the project’s community education and public awareness campaign;
- Managing the grant funds provided by the Texas Department of Family and Protective services, Division of Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI), distributing those funds to the other HOPES partners, and ensuring that the funds are used for their intended purposes;
- Providing an integrated, on-line client record system for the shared use of the HOPES partners;
- Entering all client registration and services data in the state’s PEIS database, and preparing quarterly and annual reports to the state.
Free family counseling for families with children under the age of five years old. Services include theraplay, play therapy and basic needs.